From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- How's it going? Are you <Character name>?
That's me. What can I do for you?
- My cubs have been talking about you. They're impressed by heroes.
- I'm sorry. My name is Kurr. I'm the primus at the Nolan fahrar. We're glad to have a role model like you pass through here. It does the cubs good to see true heroes.
I have that affect everywhere I go.
- I'm sure you do. You're an impressive figure. My cubs will be so excited to hear I met you.
- Thanks. See you around.
Tell them I said to never give up on their dreams. No matter what.
- I will! They're much more likely to listen to you than to me. They'll be thrilled to hear I met you.
- That's great. I'll be seeing you.
They better stay out of my way, or I'll educate them—my way.
- Okay. I'll let them know to leave you alone. They're good cubs. They won't bother you.
- Good. I'm busy doing important things. See you.
- That's nice. Stay tough.
- I'm glad my reputation precedes me.
- With Hunter's Journal in your inventory
I am. I'm here looking for a tiger.
- Good! The beast attacked last night, took us completely by surprise. Picked off an old soldier and dragged him into the ruins west of town.
You look worried.
- The cubs like to play in those ruins. The soldier's death I can handle; he had his chance to fight. But I swear, if anything happens to one of those cubs...
- I'll head there immediately.
- Yeah. No time to talk, though. Good-bye.