From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Overseer Rannik is a powerful Mordrem Guard found in the cave located beneath the pylon at Southwatch Creep. He kidnaps Burnisher Adanich in an attempt to consume him and his power, but is foiled due to the actions of Bastion Gedein.
- Knocks Back
- Rannik calls for several Overseer's Guard to back it up.
- Heavy Aura - The creature creates a large AoE surrounding itself, dealing a very small amount of damage per second.
- Despair - The creature builds up for a massive AoE attack, as the creature builds up, the AoE radius increases. This attack deals a massive amount of damage upon completion of its build up.
- Nightmare's Clutch - The creature places a number of AoEs in a random pattern, the number is based on the number of available targets in the area. Targets within the AoEs take a moderate amount of damage, 10 seconds of 10torment, and 2 seconds of Crippled.
- Nightmare's Pursuit - The creature launches a line of vines that progressively burst from the ground in an AoE, approaching the target. The attack deals a high amount of damage and 3 seconds of Crippled. Additionally, this attack has unlimited range and if the target of the attack is obstructed, then the attack will travel along walls, continuing straight.
- Stolen skills
- Death comes for you.
- Even though his icon is for a Veteran, he is definitely strong enough to be considered an Elite.