From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This children's book by Pitney tells the hilarious tale of a moa who constantly gets into trouble and the exasperated farmer who takes care of him.
- When the moa wandered out of its pen, the farmer shouted "No, moa," but the bird didn't listen.
- The farmer followed and shouted, "No, moa!" as the bird nearly ran afowl charr.
- The farmer yelled, "No, moa!" when it ran into the catacombs to escape the charr.
- The farmer reluctantly went in after the moa, knees knocking, and said "Yes, moa" as the bird ran to him, its knees knocking too.
- Find another book.
- It is mentioned in Book Carts in Divinity's Reach.
- Sadly, Moa's interest in the Catacombs did not end with this frightening experience, and eventually led to tragedy.
- The book's title is a parody of the book series "No, David!" which features a disobedient boy always being told "No, David!" by his mother.