Myr is the sister of Brandulf, living in Brandalf's Steading. She is desperately looking for a partner to start a family of her own but she can't find one worthy of her. She becomes a vendor after the successful completion of Rescue the hunter before the Sons of Svanir complete their ritual event.
|Stein of Stout Ale||Alcohol||Basic||80|
|Stout Ale Keg||Consumable||Basic||80|
- When not being a vendor and her mate being rude.
- I must have angered Bear at some point, because she sends me only slugs for potential mates. If he isn't drinking, he's running off to hunt with his Sons of Svanir friends. What was I thinking?
You don't know him very well?
- Not very, but it was love at first sight. I mean, just one look at him and I knew that, together, we'd make the strongest, bravest, most skilled babies in all of Tyria.
- I see.
- Sorry, I have to run.
- When not being a vendor and before the events.
- Make yourself at home. We welcome all kinds of hunter to our lodge. Introduce yourself to my brother and my mate, if you haven't already.
Have you seen any Svanir around here?
- Not myself, though my mate has friends who are Svanir. He's like that — friends with everyone. You'll see.
- I can't wait.
- Will do.
- My mate has run off to be with his Svanir friends. I have a horrible feeling. Can you go after him? I can't leave the lodge unprotected.
Your mate is a Svanir?
- Not exactly. He just has friends who are. I'm worried for him, though. He's so rash and...stupid as a turkey...sometimes.
- I don't have the time right now.
- I have other priorities.
- During Defeat the Svanir-corrupted hunter
- I should have seen this coming. The Sons of Svanir never let anyone go. I thought he was the one for me, too. He had the strongest axe arm I'd ever seen. I could have had many kids with him. If only...
- I told him he couldn't stay. I'd had enough of his disrespect. How could I have known he'd run straight to his Svanir friends.
- He's been corrupted? I see. Point the way. I'll take care of him. (same as below)
- I'm sorry for your loss.
He's been corrupted? I see. Point the way. I'll take care of him.
- Thank you. He's just to the south. Please, make his end quick and merciful.
- I'll do what I can.
- I'm sorry for your loss.
- After Defeat the Svanir-corrupted hunter
- We live in dark times, friend. The dragon's shadow reaches everywhere and darkens everything. Even something as simple as the hunt for a mate has become difficult.
What do you mean?
- I've been ready to have a kid for months, but I haven't found a mate. My last mate fell to the seduction of the Sons of Svanir. Another joined the Pact and went off to fight.
I see your dilemma.
- The dragons have changed the world. We no longer have time for family and hearth. How can we, when the security of our world is at stake?
Why don't you go fight too?
- Some of us have to guard our homelands. Some of us must maintain life as we know it, or we're likely to forget what it's like. We have to carry on and keep a safe place for others to come home to.
- I underdstand.
- I know what you mean.
- You have my sympathies.
- Just passing through.