Mortar Seed Turret
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
|Captain Bren||Wychmire Swamp||Caledon Forest||16|
|Saraid||Sandycove Beach||Caledon Forest||16|
|1||Plant a red mortar turret seed.||½||Plants a mortar that fires a spikey ball as a projectile at a target, doing damage.|
|2||Plant a blue mortar turret seed.||½||Plants a mortar that fires a frozen ball as a projectile at a target, slowing them.|
|3||Plant a yellow mortar turret seed.||½||Plants a mortar that fires a healing seed at a nearby friendly target, giving them back health.|
- Unusable in WvW and dungeons.
- This item shares a 30 minute cooldown with the Turret Seed bundle, tracked by the Turret Seed effect.
- Captain Bren is only accessible for roughly 2 minutes at Falias Thorp Waypoint after successful completion of Defend Falias Thorp from the Nightmare Court.
- Saraid is accessible for a short period at Brigid's Overlook Waypoint after successful completion of Liberate Brigid's Overlook from the Risen horde.
- The seeds that Saraid provides during her event only have the first skill. They may be interacted with to destroy them.
- The 30 minute cooldown was added in the January 21, 2014 patch.