From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Master inscriptions are crafted with the rank Master (tier 6) and determine what prefix, and thus attributes, a weapon will be crafted with. Orichalcum imbued inscriptions produce weapons in Exotic quality, and their recipes must be purchased from a master craftsman.
The generic recipe for crafting an orichalcum imbued inscription is:
|Orichalcum Imbued Inscription||= 5 Orichalcum Plated Dowel||+ 5 Glob of Ectoplasm||+ 5 Intermediate Crafting Material|
- Recipe sheets:
- Some recipe sheets for inscriptions can be bought from a master craftsman.
- The recipe sheets for Nomad's and Settler's Orichalcum Imbued Inscriptions are obtained as loot. In addition, Nomad's recipe sheets can also be bought from vendors.
- The recipe sheets for Bringer, Celestial, Commander's, Diviner's, Giver's, Marauder, Minstrel's, Mordant, Sinister, Trailblazer's, Vigilant, Viper's, Wanderer's, and Zealot's are purchased from certain vendors. In addition, Bringer, Celestial, Giver's and Zealot's recipe sheets can also be bought from the Trading Post.
- Cavalier's, Dire, Magi's, Rabid, Sentinel's [verification requested], Shaman's, and Soldier's inscriptions are only available by salvaging Exotic weapons with matching stats. Black Lion Salvage Kits have a 75% chance to retrieve an inscription.
- Plaguedoctor's, Sentinel's and Seraph inscriptions are purchased directly from vendors. In addition, Sentinel's inscriptions can also be bought from the Trading Post.
- Intact Mosaics can only be looted or bought in the Trading Post.