From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- During [verification requested]
- If Inka sent you to haul me back for more imp tests, tell her to forget it—I'm on my break.
Fine with me. But what do you mean by "imp tests"?
- I'm part of a team studying the ice imps in Rime Moraine. We're set up on the other side of the cave, but the lodgings are much nicer over here.
Why are these imps so important?
- If we remove the imps from Rime Moraine, we can open a supply route from Ridgerock to Yak's Bend. But permanently removing the imps is tricky work.
- Imps can phase in and out of our realm, which means we can't trap them. But if we figure out how they move through space, we can stop them from doing it, and relocate them.
- Got it. So, where's the cave entrance? same as "Where's the cave entrance?"
- That'd be great. I hope you work things out.
- It'll be worth it in the end. Good luck.
Where's the cave entrance?
- Just north of here, right up by Arkor's Tomb. But if you plan on heading that way, be careful. Imps are crafty and vicious creatures.
- Seems like they wouldn't be worth your time. same as Why are these imps so important?
- I'll remember that.
- I'll let you get back to your break. See you.
- I have no idea what you're talking about. Bye.