From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Legionnaire Sleekfur is a Renown Heart NPC that leads the Sleekfur warband stationed near Soldier Mesa in the Iron Marches. Help her and her warband defend the roads, and she will become a karma merchant.
|Iron Legion Machine Gun Gear||Accessory||Fine||56||434|
|Iron Legion Machine Gun Gear||Accessory||Masterwork||56||861|
|Gunner's Pauldrons||Heavy shoulders||Fine||54||364|
|Gunner's Pauldrons||Medium shoulders||Fine||54||364|
|Gunner's Pauldrons||Light shoulders||Fine||54||364|
|Gunner's Pauldrons of the Citadel||Heavy shoulders||Masterwork||54||728|
|Gunner's Pauldrons of the Citadel||Medium shoulders||Masterwork||54||728|
|Gunner's Pauldrons of the Citadel||Light shoulders||Masterwork||54||728|
|Iron Legion Gunner's Ring||Ring||Fine||54||497|
|Iron Legion Gunner's Ring||Ring||Masterwork||54||987|
- It's about time—what, you're not reinforcements. Ah, spit. My warband won't last against this heat forever.
I'll help your warband. What do I do?
- Reinforce our machine gun nests on this side of the road. After that, hunt down those Flame Legion shamans bombarding us from the other side.
Why can't the machine guns hold on their own?
- Those guns are powerful, but require a lot of focus to operate. Make sure the gunner's area is clear of enemy forces.
How do our enemies even get close to those guns?
- It's those Flame Legion shamans. They hide in woods and bombard us with magic, summoning elementals inside of our formation!
Can't you just go other
- Even if I could spare the troops, those shaman are hard to find. If you can flank them, you can hit them hard when they start attacking us.
Any way I can get them out in the open for a fair fight?
- According to a scout, they've built those disgusting altars in those woods. Tamper with one, maybe you'll draw out a shaman.
- I'll give it a shot.
- I see.
- I will.
- Do you have any forces that can engage the shamans? (Same as "Even if I could spare the troops...")
- Got it.
- Good luck.
- Thanks for helping us hold the line. How about a token of my thanks?
- What kind of token?
- I was proud to help.
- During the Stop the Flame Legion ritualists event
- Get down there and fight those Flame Legion ritualists!
- I'd rather not. Anything else I could do? (Same as "Reinforce our machine gun nests..." above)
- During the Kill the Flame Legion effigy blocking the pass event
- This is a real mess we have on our hands here. We need support guarding that effigy guarding the road!
- Maybe there's another way to defeat it. What can I do? (Same as "Reinforce our machine gun nests..." above)