Legionnaire (Super Adventure Box)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Conversation with Moto
- Legionnaire: This reality engine of yours has serious war-gaming potential. I could see it being used as training arenas, maybe an arena network.
- Legionnaire: I wonder if you'd be interested in a lucrative military contract with our legion.
- Moto: Absolutely not. My Super Adventure Box is not one of your smoking war machines.
- Legionnaire: (growl) That's...unfortunate.
- Conversation with Subdirector Klein
- Legionnaire: I'm keenly interested in potential military applications of that device.
- Subdirector Klein: I see. And you're not worried that sort of use could make your cubs prone to violence?
- Legionnaire: (chuckle) That would be the optimal outcome.
- After the conversation, he would stand near the entrance to the Super Adventure Box looking in. Later, Subdirector Klein would have a quick chat with him, after which the Legionnaire would leave.
- Though Moto was against the Legionnaire's idea for the Super Adventure Box, he did in fact help create something similar later on for Taimi.