From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Don't look at me so skeptically. I may be younger than everyone else here, but that just means I'm extra qualified to be here. I had to earn my way into my warband.
Aren't charr raised in their warbands?
- Normally, somewhat, yes. But I was a gladium as a cub. Not by choice. No, my mother was the dishonored one. It's her fault I never had a fahrer.
- She left before she knew she was expecting. By the time I was born, she was over in Hoelbrak. She took care of me until I was old enough, then left me with a gladium soldier to learn how to fight.
- Seems like he was a good teacher.
- I see. Good-bye.
- Tough luck.
- Alright. I'll believe you.