From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I'd give you a tour of the plant, traveler, but I've got too much to do. Did you know that we purify water used by more than a hundred different camps and the Black Citadel itself?
You get all that water from this lake?
- You bet. The lake is fed by several natural springs. We hydro-engineers believe the water feeds in from an underground river. The source is somewhere in the Shiverpeaks, though we've been unable to track it down.
Amazing. I'd like to help with your operation.
- Our chemical dispensers in the lake break down easily thanks to the fish. We'll send a group out later to fix them, but we'd appreciate any work you can save us.
What else can I do?
- The skale hate the chemicals we use. If you catch them vomiting into the lake, take 'em out. We also have test kits set along the shore. Bring me any test samples you grab.
Is there anything else I should know?
- Watch out for the Flame Legion. We have run-ins with them from time to time. They work as hard as we do, but they're polluting the lake, not purifying it.
- All right. Good-bye.
- Thanks. Good-bye.
- Fascinating. Keep up the good work.
- Impressive. I'd like to help with your operation. (Same as "Amazing. I'd like to help..." above)
- Water Testing Kit
I have test samples for you. only if holding a
- Thank you. I'll analyze these later.
- During Defend Kyron Darkshield from the Flame Legion as she fixes the water processors
- This machine will be working better than ever once I'm done with it. Just make sure nothing gets in my way.
- I've got you covered.