From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Evon Gnashblade sent you? I'm done working for that coward. You can let him know I'm seeking legal council for wrongful termination.
- I warned him these beasts would be aggressive and the cost and size of the operation to open all these would be substantial. Now it looks like he's sold you his mess.
Can you tell me what needs to be done so I can open this one?
- A combination of extreme heat and extreme cold will slow it down long enough to open it. I should warn you, the process is very dangerous.
How bad can it be?
- You will need to find the ice elemental named Frostblast and dispatch it to hyperchill you and the angry chest. Frostblast roams the northern side of Wayfarer Foothills.
That doesn't seem so bad.
- Then travel to Maelstrom's Core. Step into the flowing magma, and if you survive, it will be docile enough to remove whatever is inside it.
Sounds like a piece of grumble cake!
- I'm not done. You need to do all this before you and your angry chest warm back up. Roughly five minutes.
- Thank you. I've got some ground to cover, so I'll be off now.
- Krepet walks around the area; he is not stationary. He can be found walking around outside the lab.