From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Klagg is an asura inventor found on a cliff in Eastern Ward looking for volunteers to test his new invention. He survived the attack on Lion's Arch, and was temporarily relocated in the camp in Bouldermouth Vale, but has since returned to Lion's Arch and to his old spot.
- Lornar's Pass
- You've got that glint in your eye. I know the type. You want to get over that rock, don't you?
Something tells me you might be able to help with that.
- I just so happen to have need of a vict—err, I mean a volunteer to test out a device I'm working on. So, what you think? Care to have a go?
- You bet!
What exactly is this device?
- I don't expect a layman to understand, so I'll simply say it will convey you from point A to point B. Just watch that initial activation. It's a little bit...explosive.
- Sounds like a good time!
- I don't do explosive.
- On second thought, I'd rather not be a lab skritt.
- Not really. I was just curious to know what you were doing here.
- During the Escape from Lion's Arch and Battle for Lion's Arch 2014 release
- I'm afraid to close my eyes. I keep thinking the gas will choke me in the middle of the night.
- No one will let that happen to you.
- During the Battle for Lion's Arch: Aftermath release
- Please say Scarlet went down begging and bleeding. She killed my wife and my friends. She deserved a long, burning blade across her throat.
- She went down, and she's never getting up again.
- If you do not have gliding, speaking to him is essential in reaching the vista nearby, as he gives you a 500, 000 range version of Jump Shot with his experimental rifle.
- Klagg's appearance has changed twice since Escape from Lion's Arch, once to a new old-looking model and then back again to his youthful appearance. [verification requested]
- When he evacuated the city during Scarlet's attack, he left behind his experimental rifle which enabled players to continue getting to the vista.