Karmic Retribution (Ember Bay)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the item related to Ember Bay. For other uses, see Karmic Retribution.
Takes effect immediately upon receipt.
Permanently gain bonus karma while killing foes in Ember Bay. Stacks up to 3 times.
— In-game description
|Scholar Surra||Infernal Cape||Ember Bay||5+|
|Scholar Surra||Infernal Cape||Ember Bay||10+|
|Scholar Surra||Infernal Cape||Ember Bay||15+|
- Drop rate research can be found here.
- A total of three can be purchased, with the price increasing each subsequent purchase.
- Applies the Karmic Retribution effect, which is applied on the player's account, across all characters.
- Causes killed foes in Ember Bay to sometimes drop karma consumables. The consumables will only drop from enemies that drop loot.
- The first stack of this effect causes killed foes in Ember Bay to sometimes drop Drops of Liquid Karma.
- The second stack of this effect adds Thimbles of Liquid Karma as a potential drop and may also increase the drop rate for Drops of Liquid Karma.
- The third stack of this effect adds Sips of Liquid Karma as a potential drop and may also increase the drop rate for Drops of Liquid Karma and Thimbles of Liquid Karma.