From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Jett is a member of the Vigil found at a small camp located in Griffonfall.
- Take medical supplies to downed Pact soldiers and escort them back to the Pact Rally point (80) [Group Event]
- Rescue Jett from the belly of the champion Mordrem teragriff (80) [Group Event]
- Escort and defend Sage Gorra as she activates the Griffonfall pylon (80) [Group Event]
- Hello, my name is Jett. Now I can cross falling from the sky off my to-do list. I think I'll also note that I never want to do that again.
- Glad you're doing well.
- If you have HOPE IV: The Catalyst unlocked and you have not yet received the M-PEC
- Now is not the time for chatter. Is there something urgent you need?
What can you tell me about jungle predators?
- I have spent a considerable time dealing with these pests. They are disgusting.
I've noticed. I have need of their bacteria.
- Gross. I have something that could help keep that gunk off of you. Simply activate it before harvesting...whatever you need, and it should keep you healthy.
- Thanks, Jett! (Grants the M-PEC)
- Never mind.
- Is it luck or skill keeping you alive?
- This foliage is conspiring to kill us.
- I'm terrified to close my eyes out here.
- I fully expect us to expire here.
- Rata Sum is so close, yet so far.
- HOPE IV: The Catalyst: M-PEC — Speak with Jett, along the southern road exiting Griffonfall in Auric Basin, to obtain the M-PEC.