From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - March 31, 2016
New Features and Content
Super Adventure Festival
- Super Adventure Box has returned with the Super Adventure Festival!
- Play World 01 and World 02 on Normal, Infantile, or Tribulation Modes.
- Play through World 02 in record time, utilizing brand-new shortcuts.
- Seek out new hidden furniture shops and collect Fancy Furniture Coins to purchase decorations for your guild hall.
- Speak with Moto in Rata Sum and browse his reward items.
- Moto has created a set of orange Super weapon skins.
- Complete Moto's Course Work daily achievements for extra baubles, and earn an orange Super weapon skin.
- Festivities are scheduled to end April 19.
Balance, Bug-Fixing, Polish
- Clicking the icon of a collectible obtained by completing a separate achievement or collection now takes players to the details for the achievement that grants that collectible.
- LFG: Timeouts for attempting to join multiple groups have been adjusted in an attempt to not punish players who are using the tool legitimately.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the event "Help Pact troops establish a camp at Hope Falls" in Malchor's Leap from starting.
- Slothasor's event area now has a boss camera, allowing you to zoom out farther.
- Additional mushrooms now spawn in Slothasor's event area, at the entrance, 60 seconds after the encounter begins.
- Volatile Poison now has a special action skill allowing you to drop the growing poison early.
- Slothasor can no longer chain cast Halitosis and Tantrum, allowing him to move more easily.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The Super Adventure Pack is now available and contains the Infinite Continue Coin, 1 Super Adventure Box o' Fun, and the exclusive Super Bee Dog Mail Carrier, located in the Special category of the Gem Store for 600 gems.
- Super Adventure Box miniatures have returned. They can be found in the Toys category of the Gem Store for 500 gems, only for a limited time.
- The Super Explosive Finisher can be found in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 600 gems.
- This is the last week for the Molten harvesting tools. Pick up yours today in the Special category of the Gem Store for 1,000 gems.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- The position of certain infantile clouds in Infantile Mode for Super Adventure Box has been adjusted.
- Frowny face handsigns were added to indicate original paths in World 2 zones.
- Betty Bauble was added at the end of each zone and will tell you if you've found all the baubles on the map.
- Build: 59,847