From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Firth of Revanion
Click to enlarge.
The Firthside Vigil is a Vigil camp used to bring help to the skritts of Challdar Gorges and the dredges of Mole's Head.
- On the raised ground just to the south of the camp, there is a stone tablet with New Krytan writing on it. This tablet contains the speech given by Shuyin, commander of the Desolation guild, after he coordinated the world's first Triple Trouble kill. The line-by-line translation of the text is as follows:
- For days on end, my Desolation family,
- my Tyrian family, my worldwide family
- we fought this wurm. We failed time and time again
- with one little thing here and one little
- thing there we thought we had it.
- We thought that we could win
- Many a times we failed, many a times we almost gave up hope
- We saw the darkness and almost fell victim to its torment
- But no Not on this day This day we came together
- This day Friends Family
- Heroes of all kinds from this wonderful world of ours
- We came together and we defeated this
- wurm that had tormented us for so long
- Triple Trouble?! More like no more! No more!
- Bask in the glory!
- Bask in the glory, for we are the heroes of this day!
- This is a modified transcription of the speech that can be heard in this YouTube video of the fight. Some minor changes to the original speech have been made in order to remove game references, such as the word "players" being replaced with "heroes".