From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Night Vision Enhancers||Accessory||Fine||48||378|
|Heavy Duskmade Boots||Heavy boots||Fine||48||301|
|Cloth Duskmade Boots||Light boots||Fine||48||301|
|Leather Duskmade Boots||Medium boots||Fine||48||301|
|Heavy Duskmade Boots of the Citadel||Heavy boots||Masterwork||48||602|
|Cloth Duskmade Boots of the Citadel||Light boots||Masterwork||48||602|
|Leather Duskmade Boots of the Citadel||Medium boots||Masterwork||48||602|
- Ash Legion is here to keep an eye on a Separatist group to the north. With the legions' efforts focused on the Brand, we can't allow our other enemies to catch us off guard. Welcome to Tawny Ridge. The
What's going on here?
- Ash Legion practices the art of stealth to operate in the shadows. But it's also important to make sure others can't sneak up on you. With your help, I'd like to keep my troops on their toes.
What do you have in mind?
- I would turn you invisible, then you try to make it to the northern exits here without our soldiers, or "seekers" detecting you. You could fix Ash Legion flags along the way to prove you passed by.
Sounds interesting. I'm ready.
- Now the Ash "seekers" will spot you if you get too near, so I wouldn't get any closer than I am now to that practice dummy. If you get caught and would like to try again, come see me. Good luck.
- I think I'd rather stay visible for now.
- I don't really have the time right now.
Don't you recognize me? I've been here before.
- Sorry, just a little Ash Legion trick to trip up imposters. Now I know it's really you.
I'd like to try sneaking by the "seekers" again. Make me invisible.
- Remember the "seekers" will spot you if you get too close, so stay at least as far away as I am from that practice dummy. If you get caught again and are determined not to give up, come back to see me.
- This time, I'll make it all the way to the exits.
- Keep up the good work.
- <Character name>, I didn't hear you coming. The other soldiers were right about you. I suspect my troops learned their lesson about letting their guards down.
Thanks. Of course, if you turn me invisible I can test them again.
- Good luck getting by them a second time. Fool them once, shame on them. Fool them twice, and all leave is cancelled.
- Watch me.
- Whatcha got?
- I hope you're right.