List not working
Several items listed in the Feast category are not picked up by the template/table. One is picked up twice Feast of Spicier Flank Steak. I can't see any obvious reason. Help? --Rhynchelma (talk) 00:08, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
- So, if I understand you correctly, the Feast of Spicier Flank Steak duplication can't be fixed, However, Feast of Chickpea Salad, Feast of Sesame Roasted Meat, and Tray of Rosemary Bread are still not appearing in the table despite being in the Category and having been deleted restored. Puzzling. --Rhynchelma (talk) 11:36, 23 May 2014 (UTC)
- They have incomplete data - specifically, they're missing the required rating for the recipe. Without that, the semantic query that builds this table ignores them.
- Nope, deleting the redirect won't make any difference at this point. —Dr Ishmael 12:23, 23 May 2014 (UTC)
- Every recipe subobject is linked to the page that contains the output item's data through Property:Has item data object.
- SMW automatically tracks Property:Modification date for every page that exists in the wiki.
- If we move a page with phantom objects, the phantoms will update to point to the new page name.
- If we then delete the moved page, the phantom objects become orphaned phantom objects and continue to point at the deleted page name.
- We can filter these orphaned phantoms with the query condition
[[Has item data object.Modification date::+]]- this requires the item data page to have a modification date set, i.e. it must exist.
This solution is kinda hacky; it requires that the glitched page be moved (without redirect!), deleted, and recreated; and the phantom objects are still floating out there in wikispace. But at least it's a solution. —Dr Ishmael 18:37, 30 May 2014 (UTC)
- That's better than making a property to filter out bugged pages.--Relyk ~ talk < 19:43, 31 May 2014 (UTC)
- so basically this broke something on the Dowel pages right? :/ -Chieftain Alex 16:27, 13 June 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah... when the item data object is itself a subobject, it doesn't have a modification date. And that's all of the standard crafting. —Dr Ishmael 16:35, 13 June 2014 (UTC)
Festive Recipes Not Working?
I just attempted making feast recipes out of Omnomberry Ghosts and Strawberry Ghosts, but they don't even show up in the forge. I'm assuming that no festive food from Halloween/Christmas/etc. will work, is this correct? If so, it should be noted on this page. 22.214.171.124 20:35, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
Note that must be 80 to craft is incorrect
I have crafted a level 80 feast recipe on a level 60-something alt for the Fine Dining collection, only to realize I had to level her to 80 before I could read it and complete the collection. However, it's an odd enough thing that someone might want to make sure it's not just "Recipes that are parts of collections" or something weird like that. Requires more research.
Not quite sure where to put this, but on the Basket of Zucchini Bread, the bottle says (in new Krytan) "My Moa is on Fire!". 126.96.36.199 17:08, 19 May 2016 (UTC)