From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- It's good to see another person in here. These things are sort of unnerving.
How'd you wind up in here with them?
- I was being chased by harpies and sort of fell into this cave. Imagine my horror when I found it infested with these creatures...
Why don't you just leave?
- I guess I was sort of intrigued when they didn't attack me. I thought, why not study them, maybe get a paper out of this? You're...not going to publish something about them, are you?
They're all yours. So what have you learned about them so far?
- The ones up high here in this cave seem mostly docile, but I saw one that was more belligerent than the rest. They shunned it until it got hostile. Then they just sort of shoved it out, off the cliff.
No tolerance for troublemakers, I guess. Anything else you've noticed?
- That one over there–I call him "Chef"–ocassionaly cooks things over the fire. That's interesting, right? I'm watching the mounds of dirt over there for clues now...
- I see. Well, good luck to you.
- Interesting. Try not to make any sudden moves, I guess.
- I don't have time for that sort of thing. Good luck, though.
- Take care of yourself.
- Guess it must be. Well, take care of yourself...