Consoles are interfaces, usually asuran, that are used to control the functions of other devices. In the personal story A Meeting of the Minds, one is used to turn off the fire. During Research in Rata Novus, the console is used to play a repeating pattern game.
- In Ventry Bay, at the end of Spekks's Laboratory
- This console controls the laser defenses of the lab.
- (If Incinerator III: Spark is active and with the required ingredients)
- Combustive Substance) Use the lasers to amalgamate the Blasting Powder and Volatile Compound. (ends dialogue and gives
- In Thaumanova Reactor, at the platform
- This strangely-designed console is topped with a spinning green circle. Someone has scrawled a note beside it—"Warninr: do not push."
Pust the button anyway.
- You hear what sounds like an explosion, and the console disappears.
- During A Meeting of the Minds
- Conflagration detected. Emergency override activated. Engage fire-suppression protocols?
- Yes. Extinguish all fires.
- During Research in Rata Novus