From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- I'm exhausted. This was with the centaurs has been going on since before my great-grandfather was born. It's insane. The only reason I'm here fighting is because if we don't fight back, they'll annihilate us.
What is this place?
- Friend, you've stumbled on the Seraphs' best-kept secret in this neighborhood. This little camp is our staging area for forays into centaur territory.
Why are you hiding in a cave?
- We're being sneaky. It does you no good to assault the enemy unless you have a secure base to return to when fate against you. In here, the centaurs don't bother us because they can't find us.
How do the refugees come into this?
- They're trouble. I do feel bad for them. They've been driven out of their homes, after all. But this supposed to be a hidden base. With a bunch of civilians wandering around, it's hard to stay hidden.
- That's got to be a challenge.
- Got it.
- Good luck to you.
- Hang in there.
- During Capture Shorebluff Camp
- We've begun the assault on Shorebluff Camp. Can I count on you for support?
- Point me in the right direction.
- I'm needed elsewhere.