Champion Mordrem Vile Thrasher (event boss)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Champion Mordrem Vile Thrasher
- Defeat the Mordrem champion (57) [Group Event]
- Defenseless from Behind
- Tentacle Thrash - The Thrasher plants itself into the ground; for the duration, all players not in melee range within range (approx. 1,200 units) are targeted by poisoned tentacles that rise from the ground immediately beneath them, roughly once every second. These tentacles will rapidly inflict poison and significant damage, but can be Dodged.
- Poison Cloud - The Thrasher spins, creating a red Poisoned field, spawning Jungle Tendril Roots, and Mordrem Nectars.
- Poison Impact - The Thrasher knocks back foes in melee range.
- Stolen skills
- Originally, this champion was called simply "Champion Mordrem Thrasher" and its ability description was "Poisons, Poison Immunity, Drops Pods" which is more accurate of its skills.