From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Assault Roller)
Summons a Dune Roller. This will transform one player into a charr car for 15 minutes, granting them increased mobility and siege damage
— In-game description [?]
|1||Rocket||¼||Fires a rocket projectile that deals siege damage.|
|2||Burst of Speed||10||Rush forward, evading attacks and leaving behind a trail of fire.|
|3||Smoke Screen||½||15||Lay down a smoke screen behind you, blocking enemy projectiles.|
|4||Pounce||1||20||Leap at your foes, stunning them.|
|5||Incendiary Rocket Barrage||1¼||25||Fire three incendiary rockets. On impact, these rockets will leave behind patches of fire.|
- The transformed character will be marked by the Dune Roller effect.
- This transformation is a Tier 1 tactic for guild-claimed camps in World versus world
- Physical and condition damage from the Dune Roller used to be affected by player stats. As of June 2019 it has a maximum of 1,800 damage versus gates and walls and 600 damage versus. siege weapons and NPCs.
- This Improvement has a 2:00 installation time and a 20:00 cooldown.
- Once activated, spawn a Dune Roller at your objective. The dialog to activate is "Roll Out" most likely a reference to Transformers.
- The Iron Legion holds a demolition derby using Unoccupied Dune Roller at the Festival Promenade in Grothmar Valley during the All Legion Rally in Bound by Blood in order to convince attendees to purchase their own Dune Rollers from the Iron Legion Camp.
- In Iron Legion Camp, Iron Legion member Aeson Geargrace offers a service to ride around in them on the map after you've ridden in it during the demolition derby.
- These Dune Rollers come equipped with an ejection seat after nasty deaths, according to Marsa Jawcatcher.