From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Greetings, I'm Arae Lorehunter, the lead researcher on this project. I'm hoping to document the facts about Rurik's ambush on Rin some two hundred years fifty ago.
Are you senior member of the Priory here?
- No. I'm actually the youngest by a whisker. Sten is the most senior here. Then Jorg. But this is my project. I conceived it, I initiated it, and I decide how it proceeds.
What's the focus of your research?
- Historical accuracy. The reports we have from the few survivors of that ambush are dubious at best. But we hope to find evidence of the truth in these ruins.
Do you doubt official story?
- I have reason to believe the "official" story told to visitors to the Stormcaller monument is... somewhat embellished. I hope to produce a more reliable account.
Does anyone else share your suspicions?
- Jorg and Sten have undertaken their own studies. Jorg is looking for a mysterious tome. That book is thought to have been misplaced during Rurik's assault on Rin.
And what do you think of Sten's project?
- Sten will only say that his research is incomplete. All I know is it has something to do with the ghosts here.
- I appreciate your time. Good-bye.
- See you around.
- Carry on then. So long.
How your research coming?
- It's been frustrating. The devourers get distracted by every little pebble and grub underneath, so the actual excavation is slow and tedious.
- Good luck.
- I wish you luck. Good-bye.
- Good work with your research. Farewell.
- Why are you interested in the attack at Rin? (Same as "Historical accuracy. The reports we have..." above)
- What do you know about Priory projects here in the ruins? (Same as "Jorg and Sten have undertaken..." above)
- Thanks for your insights.