From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Are you a fellow scholar, friend?
Well, I am fascinated by the mysteries of lore.
- Then would you mind if this old scholar bends your ear for a moment?
Not at all. What are you working on?
- There's a reference in the ancient archives to a book called the "Tome of the Fallen." It's said to have had great magical powers. I believe that book may have been buried near here.
Have you had any luck?
- No. But there is an apparition that appears here in the ruins at night. Occasionally, it will speak about the tome.
Has this apparition provided any clues about its location?
- Unfortunately, it seems more like an echo than an actual entity. It speaks, but I've been unable to communicate with it.
- I hope your search provides fruitful. Good-bye.
- Interesting. Good-bye.
- I wish you luck in your search. Good-bye.
- I must be going. Some other time, perhaps.
I'm <Character name>. A visitor to the Ruins.
- A shame. I'm afraid I can only discuss my work here with a fellow scholar. I hope you understand.
- Of course. Good luck to you.
- I'm not. Farewell.