From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Agent Emmi is an Order of Whispers agent located in the Akk Wilds, near Parnna's Gate. She seems to be having issues with the Order of Whispers's code-speak.
- If in Order of Whispers
- I would be careful around here if I were you. Events may soon turn dire.
I am ready to face the unfaceable.
- Uhh...what does that mean?
Never mind. What has you so scared?
- Forget it. You [sic] talking all strange...I don't think I should say anymore.
- I'll leave you to your mysterious worry. Good-bye.
- I know I should want Parnna's experiments to succeed, but I'm afraid of what might happen.
What are you afraid might happen?
- I'm afraid she might open the gate that leads into Calx's lost lab.
- (If not asura)
Who is Calx?
- Calx as the genius whose research into magical frequencies laid the groundwork for modern asura gating. His lab was thought lost until Parnna discovered an ancient sealed gate.
Then wouldn't the discovery of his lab be a good thing?
- Calx eventually lost control of his discovery, causing a fissure to open in the ground. Destroyers poured from the rift, driving the asura aboveground. I worry opening the gate may release those destroyers.
- I hope you prove to be wrong.
I thought Calx sealed his lab before he died.
- Researcher Parnna has found a sealed gate she believes may lead to his lab. She's working to unseal it now.
But what about the accident?
- If the fissures his experiments opened in the lab are still there, the destroyers it released might escape through the unsealed gate.
- The last time they drove us aboveground. Where else is there to go?