From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Drive the Risen krait out of Kahloipoi (79)
- Help Aaminah draw out and fight the Risen krait priest (79) [Group Event]
- Help quaggan refugees reach safer waters (79)
- Help the Kahloipoi guards rescue Aaminah (79)
- During Help quaggan refugees reach safer waters
- Hunting has been unexpectedly good in these shallow waters. I've met many formidable opponents.
- Well, that's good. Good-bye.
- Also during Help quaggan refugees reach safer waters
- Impressive strength. A complete violation of the Tethyos Compact, but impressive nonetheless.
- If you say so. Farewell.
- After successfully completing Help quaggan refugees reach safer waters [verification requested]
- Nothing exhilharates
- I see.
- During Drive the Risen krait out of Kahloipoi
- The soft ones are hiding? Why? These krait pose no challenge. Try your hand if you like, but stay clear of my targets.
- During Help Aaminah draw out and fight the Risen krait priest
- The krait mentioned a powerful leader back at their camp. Perhaps he will be a challenge worthy of my skill. I must find it—and defeat it.
- Good luck with that.
- Aaminah is a variant of the name Aminah, which means "feel safe" in Arabic.