From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Drive the Risen krait out of Kahloipoi (79)
- Help Aaminah draw out and fight the Risen krait priest (79) [Group Event]
- Help quaggan refugees reach safer waters (79)
- Help the Kahloipoi guards rescue Aaminah (79)
- During Help quaggan refugees reach safer waters
- Hunting has been unexpectedly good in these shallow waters. I've met many formidable opponents.
- Well, that's good. Good-bye.
- Also during Help quaggan refugees reach safer waters
- Impressive strength. A complete violation of the Tethyos Compact, but impressive nonetheless.
- If you say so. Farewell.
- After successfully completing Help quaggan refugees reach safer waters
- Nothing exhilharates like tracking a worthy target.
- I see.
- During Drive the Risen krait out of Kahloipoi
- The soft ones are hiding? Why? These krait pose no challenge. Try your hand if you like, but stay clear of my targets.
- During Help Aaminah draw out and fight the Risen krait priest
- The krait mentioned a powerful leader back at their camp. Perhaps he will be a challenge worthy of my skill. I must find it—and defeat it.
- Good luck with that.
- During any of the above events if Finding Sibaha is active
Have you seen a woman with a bunch of skimmers?
- Help me on this hunt. Then, perhaps, I will share what I know of her.
- Got it.
Maybe you could tell me about the woman? (Same as above until an event has been completed)
- It's clear you're as singled-minded in your hunt as Sibaha was in hers. Before heading to Mount Maelstrom, she asked to observe my every movement. Intensely. Her notes were...intriguingly thorough.
Mount Maelstrom! Why there?
- She believed she learned all she needed. Pity the krait here are mad—she could've learned from them as well. So I mentioned that some of my fellows were hunting uncorrupted krait near Mount Maelstrom.
- And off she went. Of course. Well, Mount Maelstrom it is.
- For the purposes of the Finding Sibaha collection, Aaminah must be spoken to at the beginning and end of the Drive the Risen krait out of Kahloipoi event. If the event is not currently active, Aaminah may be imprisoned, requiring completion of Help the Kahloipoi guards rescue Aaminah. After being rescued, you must then wait roughly 5-10 minutes for her to reappear at Kahloipoi and begin the aforementioned krait event.
- Aaminah is a variant of the name Aminah, which means "feel safe" in Arabic.