Concordat of the Tethyos Houses
Honor the Tethyos Compact that is the heart of a largos: track it, kill it, bring me proof.
What little is known of the details of the Tethyos Compact is that it expects the largos to act with honor and without mercy. Largos prove themselves only against the most able of foes; fighting a weak or unprepared opponent brings dishonor to a largos assassin and is viewed as a violation of the Tethyos Compact. The Tethyos Compact is the "heart of a largos"; in order to honor it during a hunt, one must track, kill, and bring proof of the death of a target. The largos invoke the name of the Concordat of the Tethyos Houses when they honor an oath or greet an ally.
- A concordat is an agreement between the Holy See and a sovereign state on matters regarding the Catholic Church within that country.
- ^ Temple of the Forgotten God
- <Character name>: What's your connection to Trahearne?
- Sayeh al' Rajihd: That is between he and I. I live according to the dictates of the Tethyos Compact, with honor and without mercy. My presence here is in service of those dictates.
- <Character name>: What is the Tethyos Compact?
- Sayeh al' Rajihd: The ruling houses of the largos convened and agreed upon a set of principles to guide our people. This is all I care to share with you. Be glad I've said this much.
- ^ Zafir'azim
- ^ Aaminah
- ^ Wet Work Sayeh al'Rajihd: Honor the Tethyos Compact that is the heart of a largos: track it, kill it, bring me proof.
- ^ Temple of the Forgotten God Sayeh al' Rajihd: In the name of the Concordat of the Tethyos Houses, I greet you, ally of my ally.
- ^ The Source of Orr Sayeh al' Rajihd: I have long owed Trahearne. By the Tethyos Houses and the shadowed Scions, I will pay that debt in full today.