He died in 1180 AE, having written down his life experiences on an artifact that would later be known as the Ventari Tablet and placed it at the foot of the Pale Tree. In 1302 AE, the Firstborn of the sylvari sprouted forth from the tree and most of the race now holds his views in high regard. His teachings are also highly similar to those of the Maguuma centaurs, an offshoot of the Harathi that believes in peace; despite this resemblance, and their current leader, Ehrgen Cragstrider, sharing names with one of Ventari's followers, Ehrgren Windmane, the Maguuma centaurs claim ignorance about Ventari.
- Chapter 1: Following the Dream
- Forging serenity within the heart is more difficult than any physical battle.
- I did not know that such a small seed could begin such a very large journey...
- Life can be painful, but do not fear the trials you will face. Hard ground makes stronger roots.
- Live well and fully, and waste nothing. Each day is a gift.
- You cannot expect the world to give you peace. You must find it... within yourself.
- Never leave a wrong to ripen into evil or sorrow.
- Ventari uses an ethereal Modniir Hunter model. This looks nothing like his Guild Wars model. However, Toy Ventari has a much closer look to the original one.
- Some of his quotes seem to be inspired by those of Buddha.
- Chiron was a centaur in Greek mythology who, unlike the rest of his crude and bestial race, was a great scholar, healer, prophet, and mentor to great heroes.