Daily is an achievement category earned by doing a set of simple tasks. Every day a new set of twelve achievements is generated from the possible tasks list; additionally, one or more special daily meta-achievements will be generated depending on the active Living Story. Completing three of these tracks rewards the character with 10 AP. Each achievement completed will also give a specific reward in a chest popping up in the lower right corner.
There is a cap of 10,000for daily achievements. Once the cap is reached, points from achievements in this category will no longer increase the account's achievement points, but all other rewards will still function normally.
There are a total of twelve daily tasks available each day composed of various objectives. You must complete at least three daily achievements to complete the daily and receive the bonus reward. To keep track of the dailies you want to complete, you can use the watch list functionality of the achievements panel. Each daily achievement grants a specific reward but gives 0 AP, but completing the Daily Completionist (3 achievements) grants 10 AP.
- Thursday, 18 December 2014
- If the date above does not match the current UTC date, click here to purge the wiki's cache of this page.
|Daily Events||0/5 Events||Complete events.|
|Daily Kills||0/50 Kills||Kill 50 enemies.|
|Daily Gatherer||0/20 Gatherings||Gathering raw materials.|
|Recycler||0/10 Items Salvaged||Break down items using a salvage kit.|
|Leveler||0/1 Levels Gained||Gain a level.|
|Daily Reviver||0/10 Allies Revived||Revive a downed or defeated NPC or player.|
|Daily Dodger||0/15 Attacks Dodged||You successfully evaded incoming attacks.|
|Shiverpeaks Killer||0/40 Kills in the Shiverpeaks||''Kill foes in the following Shiverpeak Mountains maps: Wayfarer Foothills, Snowden Drifts, Lornar's Pass, Dredgehaunt Cliffs, Timberline Falls, and Frostgorge Sound.|
|Daily WvW Invasion Defender||0/10 Enemy Invaders Killed||You took down an enemy in the Mists.|
|Daily WvW Land Claimer||0/5 Sentries Captured||Claim land for your world in the Mists.|
|PvP Daily Matches Played||0/3 Matches Played||Complete any PvP match.|
|PvP Daily Player Kills||0/5 Player Kills||Kill, or help kill, an enemy player in a PvP match.|
For the full schedule of daily achievements over the next 30 days, see here.
List of possible daily achievements
|PvE Daily Achievements|
|Daily Queensdale Event Completer||0/4 Events||Complete events in Queensdale in Kryta.||Using the Content Guide may help finding events once you are in Queensdale.|
|Daily Mystic Forger||0/1 use of the Mystic Forge||Use the Mystic Forge in the Mystic Plaza in Lion's Arch to crate new items.||Also works with mystic forges in Havoc's Heir and Royal Terrace.|
|Daily Great Jungle Wurm||0/1 Great Jungle Wurm kill||Defeat the Great Jungle Wurm in Wychmire Swamp of Caledon Forest.||See World boss for spawn times.|
|Daily Maguuma Jungle Forager||0/4 plants gathered||Gather raw materials by foraging plants in the following Maguuma Jungle maps : Caledon Forest, Metrica Province, Brisban Wildlands, Sparkfly Fen and Mount Maelstrom.|
|PvP Daily Achievements|
|Daily PvP Defender||0/1 objectives||Help defend a point in a PvP match.|
|Daily PvP Capture||0/1 objectives||Help capture a point in a PvP match.|
|Daily Thief Winner||0/1 matche won||Win 1 PvP match as a thief.|
|Daily Engineer Winner||0/1 matche won||Win 1 PvP match as an engineer.|
|WvW Daily Achievements|
|Daily Master of Ruins||0/1 ruins captured||Capture 1 ruin in any of the WvW Borderlands|
|Daily WvW Camp Capturer||0/2 camps captured||Capture supply camps for your realm in World versus World.|
|Daily WvW Keep Capturer||0/1 keep captured||Capture a keep for your realm in World vs. World.|
|Daily WvW Land Claimer||0/1 land claimed||Claim land for your realm in World versus World.|
Completing individual Daily achievements awards:
- 5% experience toward next level
Completing 5 Daily achievements will make a chest appear on the right-hand side of the screen. This chest can only be opened by the character who completed the fifth achievement, and it contains:
- 5% experience toward next level
- 1 Mystic Coin
- 1 Drop of Liquid Karma
- 1 Essence of Luck
- 1 Laurel
- Coin based on current level
Base coin rewarded, based on completing character level:
|Coin||50||1||1 75||2 25||3||3 50||4||4 75||5|
There is a chance of getting an additional Gem Store item and a small amount of extra coin. You may get one of the following rewards:
- 0 No extra item - 73.3%
- Transmutation Charge - 5.6% †
- Trading Post Express - 4.0%
- Merchant Express - 3.8%
- Bank Access Express - 3.3%
- Instant Repair Canister - 3.3%
- Black Lion Salvage Kit - 3.2%
- Mystic Forge Stone - 2.9%
- Black Lion Chest Key - 0.3%
- Revive Orb - 0.2%
- Box o' Fun - 0.1%
- † - this data is based on the total recorded occurences of the now defunct Transmutation Stone and Transmutation Crystal.
Bonus coin rewarded, based on completing character level: (this occurs when the above items are received)
|Bonus coin||7 –15||18 -25||23 –32||?-?||?-?||38 –38||40 –43||50 –80|
- Drop rate research can be found here.
- Progress is reset each day at midnight, 00:00 UTC.
- Like all other achievements, daily achievements are tied to the account, which means that one character can do most of the work, but another can complete the achievement for the reward.
- The reward chest is displayed as a pop-up in the lower-right corner of the screen; it does not need to be opened immediately and will persist through logout. However, you can only claim it on the character who earned the reward.
- The dailies have undergone many changes to how they work since the release of the game. The full history is documented on the research subpage.
- Starting with the Queen's Jubilee release until April 2014 Feature Pack, releases sometimes included special daily slots for Living World related achievements. The full history is documented on the research subpage.
- Daily Feast originally required 25 food eaten. This was reduced to just 5 with the Daily changes included in the April 2014 Feature Pack.
- The Festival of the Four Winds Patch changed the number of possible tasks from ten to twelve.