Daily is an achievement category earned by doing a set of simple tasks. Every day a new set of nine achievement is generated from the possible tasks list. Completing five of these tracks rewards the character with a total of 30% experience toward the next level, a level-dependent amount of coin, one Mystic Coin, one Jug of Liquid Karma, one laurel, and adds 5 to the player's account. In addition, there is a chance for a bonus Gem Store item, which comes with additional coin. Completing the other four, you have not done for the daily, will still reward you with an extra 5% experience towards the next level and 1 each. One Laurel will be rewarded if Daily PvP has not been completed.
There are eleven daily tasks available each day composed of various objectives. You must complete a subset of five daily achievements to complete the daily and receive the bonus reward. You can select which achievements you wish to track on the main UI by clicking the check box next to the achievement in the hero panel. It will select the first five uncompleted achievements by default otherwise. Each daily achievement is worth 1 , including those earned after receiving the daily reward.
The available achievements rotate on a 14-day cycle. Today's achievements are listed below.
- Thursday, 20 June 2013
- If the date above does not match the current UTC date, click here to purge the wiki's cache of this page.
|Krytan Killer||0/40 Kills in Kryta||Kill foes in the following Krytan maps: Queensdale, Kessex Hills, Gendarran Fields, Harathi Hinterlands, and Bloodtide Coast.|
|Daily Kill Variety||0/13 Types of Enemies||Different families or groups of enemies killed.|
|Daily Gatherer||0/20 Gatherings||Gathering raw materials.|
|Maguuman Event Completer||0/4 Events in the Maguuma Jungle||Complete events in the following Maguuma Jungle maps: Caledon Forest, Metrica Province, Brisban Wildlands, Sparkfly Fen, and Mount Maelstrom.|
|Condition Remover||0/20 Conditions Removed||Remove bleeding, blinding, burning, chilling, confusion, crippling, fear, immobilization, poison, vulnerability, or weakness from yourself or your allies.|
|Recycler||0/10 Items Salvaged||Break down items using a salvage kit.|
|Keg Brawl Victor||0/5 Steals||Defeat the opposing team in the Hoelbrak keg brawl.|
|Daily Champion Slayer||0/1 Champions Defeated||You brought down champion foes when you found them.|
|Daily Mists Invasion Defender||0/10 Enemy Invaders Killed||You took down an enemy in the Mists.|
|Daily Mists Caravan Disruptor||0/5 Supply Caravans Destroyed||You took down an enemy supply chain in the Mists.|
|Daily Mists Land Claimer||0/5 Sentries Captured||Claim land for your world in the Mists.|
 Possible tasks
- [Regional] Event Completer 0/4
- [Regional] Killer 0/40
- [Regional] Veteran Killer 0/3
- Includes Dungeons:
- Ambient Killer 0/30
- Ambient creatures are NPCs with white names and can be found throughout Tyria. Many areas have a concentration of these creatures, such as Toxal Bog, Godslost Swamp, and the Swampland Fractal. Slaughter them at your convenience
- Condition Applier
- Players will naturally apply conditions during combat. Using an area of effect field on a group of enemies can quickly complete this achievement.
- Condition Remover 0/20
- Seek out foes which apply multiple conditions at once such as Bandit Cutpurses or Wurms, and bring skills which remove multiple conditions in a single use (such as Ether Renewal or Healing Spring). Each instance of a condition that is removed counts towards the achievement; for example, if a Bear applied a stack of 4 Bleeds to you, and you used Mending to remove the Bleeding, it would count as 4 removals. Alternately, necromancers can apply conditions to themselves using certain skills, allowing you to complete the achievement without ever leaving town.
- Costume Brawl Champion 0/1
- See Costume Brawl for information on the activity.
- Crab Toss Champion 0/1
- See Crab Toss for information of the activity
- Daily Aquatic Slayer 0/25
- Players usually have to go out of their way to kill underwater creatures and these foes are spread out in a much wider radius. Focus on events that occur underwater. Ambient creatures no longer count towards defeating underwater enemies. Players only need to be making kills from inside water, doesn't have to be foes already underwater.
- Daily Champion Slayer 0/1
- Many group events have champion monsters. Champions are readily found in dungeons, such as Ascalonian Catacombs (explorable).
- Daily Crafter 0/10
- Crafting a recipe will increment the progress. This includes refining materials, such turning ore into bars and the same recipe can be used again. Recipes that give quantities greater than one, such as potions, count as one crafting.
- Daily Dodger 0/15
- Along with the dodge mechanic, any skill that evades will count for the daily track. An easy method is to grab three or more enemies, preferably low level so you don't die, and dodge through them to trigger evasion multiple times. If players are having timing issues, selecting enemies with long animating attacks such as bears or ettins can be helpful. Dredge oscillators use a slow moving wave attack when the player is at a distance which, if dodged, counts as three to four evasions.
- Daily Events 0/5
- Most players can obtain this achievement by simply exploring the world. Events in low level zones such as Queensdale and Plains of Ashford are shorter than high level zones as well as easier to complete. Events in World versus World will also count towards the achievement, giving players an alternative to hunting events in zones.
- Daily Feast 0/25
- Food can be bought for a very low price from the Trading Post. (Note: most food items will not appear if you set the filters to "food"; just use the "consumable" filter with no subcategory.) Another cheap alternative is to purchase Rice in Bulk for 49 karma from any Master Chef vendor. This will give you 25 Rice Balls which can be consumed directly to quickly complete the requirement.
- Daily Fractal Runner 0/1
- Fractals are completed in sets, so check with your teammates if you only want to complete a single fractal for the daily achievement.
- Daily Gatherer 0/20
- Most players can obtain this achievement by simply exploring the world and gathering resources they find along the way. Certain areas can have a concentration of nodes due to how nodes are distributed across the map. Players can also take advantage of node farms.
- Daily Healer
- At some places in the world there are many allies to revive, such as The Bloodfields in Gendarran Fields and Thaumanova Reactor in Metrica Province.
- Daily Kill Variety 0/13
- See Daily Kill Variety for details.
- Daily Kills 0/50
- Most players can obtain this achievement by simply exploring the world. Events will have high concentrations of enemies.
- Daily Mists Caravan Disruptor 0/5
- Daily Mists Invasion Defender 0/10
- See world versus world.
- Daily Puzzle Jumper 0/1
- Jumping puzzles contain platforming elements, which not everyone may be adept at. Urmaug's Secret in Lion's Arch is simple and accessible, making it a popular choice for players. It is possible to log off an alt at the end of a jumping puzzle; logging back into this alt whenever the achievement comes up will complete it instantly.
- Daily Puzzle Discoverer 0/3
- Simply get to the entrance of three jumping puzzles. No need to attempt to complete them.
- Daily Veteran Slayer 0/5
- The Fractals of the Mists dungeons contain many veteran foes. Many places in the open world have Veteran Oakhearts, such as The Heartwoods in Queensdale and Taigan Groves in Wayfarer Foothills. Also, in the southwest corner of the Plains of Ashford within a short (formerly dead-end) gorge that leads to the Langmar Estate, there are 5 veterans closely following one another. Veteran Dolyaks can be found in Wayfarer Foothills at Dolyak Pass.
- Dungeon Completer 0/1
- Event Mentor 0/5
- Explore areas with events below your level. As with Daily Events achievement, low level zones are ideal due to being short and easy to complete. This is not possible with events in Cursed Shore, Southsun Cove, or in World versus World as these are level 80 zones.
- Group Event Completer 0/2
- Group events are events designed to be completed in a group. Most world bosses and the end of meta events will be group events. This is a list of group events.
- Karma Spender 0/750
- Purchasing crafting materials, recipes, Lost Orrian Jewelry Box or Obsidian Shard is a quick way to spend karma without wasting it on items you may not need.
- Keg Brawl Scorer
- Keg Brawl Stealer
- Keg Brawl Fumble Forcer
- See Keg Brawl.
- Leveler 0/1
- Below level 20, characters tend to gain levels very quickly. New characters gain a level upon completing the tutorial. Note that level 80 characters are still able to complete this achievement by gaining enough experience to gain a skill point.
- Mystic Forgesmith 0/5
- Buy cheap basic armor and weapons from the Trading Post and throw them at Zomorros. (Bug: Using the Mystic Forge in the PvP lounge doesn't count). Stacks of upgrade items (such as gems, runes, or sigils) can also be split to quickly complete this achievement.
- Personal Story Completer 0/1
- If you have an open character slot, you can create a new character and complete the tutorial to easily finish this achievement.
- Recycler 0/10
- Salvaging gear you find during completion of other dailies can help towards this. Alternately, simply buy cheap gear from the Trading Post to salvage.
- Skill Interruptor 0/15
- Foes with long wind-up times, like bears or ettins, are ideal for completing this achievement.
- Skill Point Accumulator 0/3
- Earn skill points by completing skill challenges or by filling the experience bar of a character of level 5 or higher.
- Story Dungeon Completer 0/1
Completing individual Daily achievements awards:
- 5% experience toward next level
Completing 5 Daily achievements will make a chest appear on the right-hand side of the screen. This chest can only be opened by the character who completed the fifth achievement, and it contains:
- 5% experience toward next level
- 1 Mystic Coin
- 1 Jug of Liquid Karma
- 1 Laurel
- Coin based on current level
Base coin rewarded, based on completing character level:
|Coin||50||1||1 75||2 25||3||3 50||4||4 75||5|
 Bonus reward
There is a chance of getting an additional Gem Store item and a small amount of extra coin. You may get one of the following rewards:
|Item||Estimated drop rate|
|No bonus item||72.06%|
|Trading Post Express||5.03%|
|Black Lion Salvage Kit||3.72%|
|Mystic Forge Stone||3.43%|
|Instant Repair Canister||3.06%|
|Bank Access Express||2.92%|
|Box of Fun||0.07%|
|Black Lion Chest Key||0.15%|
Bonus coin rewarded, based on completing character level: (this occurs when the above items are received)
|Bonus coin||7 –15||18 -25||23 –32||? -?||? -?||38 –38||40 –43||50 –75|
- Drop rate research can be found here.
- Progress is reset each day at midnight, 00:00 UTC.
- Like all other achievements, daily achievements are tied to the account, which means that one character can do most of the work, but another can complete the achievement for the reward.
- The reward chest is displayed as a pop-up in the lower-right corner of the screen; it does not need to be opened immediately and will persist through logout. However, you can only claim it on the character who earned the reward.
Daily achievements were previously referred to as feats. Before the 28 January 2013 update, the same four achievements were used every day and had multiple tiers to complete:
- Daily Kill Variety (5/8/11/15)
- Daily Kills (10/30/60)
- Daily Gatherer (3/10/20)
- Daily Events (1/3/5)
The 28 January 2013 update introduced a greater variety of daily achievements, some of which rotated by day of the week. The 26 February 2013 update implemented the system of daily changing tasks now described in this article.