Queen's Jubilee changes
I see 2 new dailies available, but I don't know how to add them to the table. In fact, I'm not even sure what they are. :)
- Krytan Torchbearer
- Daily Activity Participation
- Added variables 12 and 13. We'll have to keep track over the next two weeks now. —Dr Ishmael 03:48, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- Sadly, it's going to be more complicated than just two weeks. Yesterday, after the update, there was two new daily achievements as well : Daily Activity Participation (which I'm guessing is about the activities mentionned by Kiel, such as Crab Toss and Southsun Survival, since nothing I could do in the Queen's Jubilee would validate it), and a Daily something about the balloon tower events (3 had to be done). I don't remember the exact name, and it's not in my Recently Completed list anymore. I suppose there'll be new daily achievements in the rotation with each new Living World update, and this is going to make the complete automation of this page pretty much impossible... 22.214.171.124 03:59, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- Also worth mentionning : I just did the Krytan Torchbearer achievement. I expected it to get validated after 1 torch run as the description said, but it only got validated after I did all four. No progress was displayed after the first three. However, there are two things to take into consideration :
- * I did the first three runs under the effect of a god's speed boon
- * I did the Upper City run last.
- So in order to be sure what completes the achievement, could someone please try doing it without any speed boost, and try doing the Upper City run first ? Thanks. 126.96.36.199 04:26, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- I completed the Kormir road run first and the upper city run second. Then I received the daily. It looks like only the upper city run counts towards the daily. ~ dragon legacy 10:29, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- The people in Divinity's map chat confirm this problem and they claim that only the palace run counts. ~ dragon legacy 10:38, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- Regarding the activity participation, I would assume that it will stay there forever given that we now have a permanent rotation of activities. Wonder if this will affect the separate Keg Brawl daily.. poke | talk 11:03, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- ^ Exactly what I was thinking. If I'd been paying attention right after I got home from work yesterday, we could've already known, but now we'll have to wait 3 days until the next Keg Brawl daily comes up. —Dr Ishmael 13:01, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- Updated. And removed the other KB achievements, assuming they'll be replaced as well. —Dr Ishmael 15:08, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
 Daily activity
Noting the past daily activities for research:
|7 Aug 2013||Southsun Survival|
|8 Aug 2013||Crab Toss|
|9 Aug 2013||Sanctum Sprint|
|10 Aug 2013||Southsun Survival|
|11 Aug 2013||Keg Brawl|
|12 Aug 2013||Crab Toss|
|13 Aug 2013||Sanctum Sprint|
|14 Aug 2013||Southsun Survival|
|15 Aug 2013||Crab Toss|
|16 Aug 2013||Sanctum Sprint|
|17 Aug 2013||Southsun Survival|
Feel free to add to this if I don't get it first on any day. —Dr Ishmael 01:38, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- I’ve seen that a Daily Activity Participation article exists. Maybe we just want to do that over there; or somewhere at Activity#Historical_ Recurring Activities.
- On a site note, I’m documenting the Living World dailies here. poke | talk 13:25, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- That's because every daily achievement is 1 tier and awards 1 AP, we don't really need a big overblown template to display them. —Dr Ishmael 20:00, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- And a repeat on the 4th day, although this obviously isn't a restart of the cycle since we haven't seen Keg Brawl yet. —Dr Ishmael 02:28, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
Looks like we might have a 7-day rotation on activities. —Dr Ishmael 01:38, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
Yep, definitely a weekly rotation. Now what are we gonna do with it? —Dr Ishmael 01:36, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
 Karma spender bugged?
is anyone else having problems with karma spender? i bought 2 orrian jewelry boxes, then 4 packs of mangoes, and the achievement never triggered. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Keithmcm (talk • contribs) at 00:31, 9 August 2013 (UTC).
- Just bought 8 Stein of Golden Ale @ 28 Karma each, and I'm still 0/750?? Usaf1a8xx (talk) 01:59, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, it's bugged, see: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs/Karma-Spender-Seems-to-be-bugged --Smiley™ de: user | talk 02:05, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
 Daily subobject
Whew, User:Relyk/sandbox/dailycategory would have the table somewhere or maybe on "List of daily achievements". User:Relyk/sandbox/daily then pull the subobject data and displays it (formatted with User:Relyk/sandbox/daily, with a single line of code >.>). Then I have an example where we would pull all the achievements that contribute to Queen's Jubilee Completionist meta achievement; thankfully I have it coded to display the category so you can see all the achievements across categories. I am using the parent property right now since we don't set a meta achievement property yet, because we assumed only achievements within the category contribute to the meta achievement. We can also start pulling the daily achievements associated with specific activities such as jumping puzzles and minidungeons with the page property and/or the activity property. All that would have you moving around to the appropriate wiki articles and related achievements.