Battle of Kyhlo
Control the 3 capture points and defeat enemies to earn score for your team. Operate your team's trebuchet to bombard foes.
— In-game description
Capture pointsCapture the point (0)
- Windmill (north)
- Clocktower (center)
- Mansion (south)
- Blue (south-east)
- Red (north-west)
Each team has access to a trebuchet which can bombard any enemy or area on the battlefield. It causes massive damage and knockback to enemy players who get caught in the area of effect. It does no affect your allies.
|1||Turn Left||10¼||Press and hold to turn your trebuchet to the left.|
|2||Fire||4¼||3||Press and hold to fire a trebuchet shot. Hold down to shoot farther.|
|3||Turn Right||10¼||Press and hold to turn your trebuchet to the right.|
The trebuchets can be destroyed by any opposing player. Once destroyed, a repair kit will spawn near the trebuchet that players can use to make it functional again.
The boxes and buildings around the clocktower will destroy themselves as the match progresses.
- Clocktower before visual and functional change
- Old Clocktower screenshot 2.jpg
- Kyhlo was a fortress in Ascalon, home of the legendary guild Ascalon's Chosen. During the Third Guild War, it was besieged by the Zealots of Shiverpeak. Mordakai and Burian can be seen among the ranks of Ascalon's Chosen.
- During an early beta of Guild Wars, Kyhlo was an outpost in Ascalon, but was later renamed to Ascalon City.
- In the Feburary 8th, 2017 update, the clocktower has had its roof removed and its side-entrances have been made easier accessable, buildings and boxes were made indestructable by trebuchet fire. They will automatically destroy themselves as the match progresses. An additional exit from each side's spawn has been added.
- Before the update, you could destroy buildings, boxes and the roof, walls and windows of the clocktower.