From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I'm getting my lucky sword sharpened. You can't skewer a Flame Legion tail-biter with a dull sword. Well, I guess you can if you push hard enough.
- Look around you. What do you expect? You know, I used to always take prisoners if I could. I didn't kill an enemy unless there was no way out. But then I was stationed here.
- You try fighting the Flame Legion for two years straight. See if you can still find it in your heart to have mercy for them then. They're foul. I feel no guilt in decapitating every one of 'em I see.
- You've been out here too long.
- I see. Interesting.
- Sounds great. See you around.
- Zuelimus' Legion affiliation is quite vague. He wears Blood Legion armor and talks and acts like a typical Blood Legion warrior but he is the only one to do so in the entirety of the post he is stationed at. His possible warband mate, Leberum Scattercinder, on the other hand wears Iron Legion armor. Most everyone else in the town, which is the Iron Legion HQ in the zone, seems to be affiliated with the Iron Legion.