From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Double-click to stand victorious on a rock.
— In-game description
- A short musical cue will play and a celestial version of the Guild Wars 2 logo will appear behind the character (relative to the camera) for a few seconds upon activation.
- Despite being a chair novelty, it can be used in World vs World, and the Mistlock Sanctuary.
- Also, unlike other chair novelties, the character's weapon skills, and weapon swap are still available while the novelty is active. This allows the character to swap weapons during the pose. Using any weapon skills will disable the novelty.
- Pressing the Sheath/Stow weapon hotkey will cause the character to pose without a weapon drawn.
- If a Held item novelty is previously active, the character will pose with the item out.
- Characters can emote, such as /dance, and /crossarms, while the novelty is active.
- Duncan is shown using this chair in the novelty preview panel for it.