From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Defend the Ash Legion's camp (6)
- Escort Vhes Hauntslayer and her warband (6)
- Protect Hauntsmash as he plants charges (6)
- Those blasted human ghosts won't leave us alone! I didn't join the Ash Legion to sit around and wait.
- (If Escort Vhes Hauntslayer and her warband event is ready)
Well, what are you going to do about it?
- I need to establish a forward base closer to the ghosts. We need to dig in and make it easier to strike at them.
Why did you pick that spot?
- The ghosts are apparently activating some nearby stones. If that's true, we have more than one problem in front of us. Now, I don't have time for this, I have to plan!
- I'll leave you to it.
- Good idea. We can take the fight to the ghosts.
- (If Ash Legion's camp in Decimus Stones is set up)
This base seems like a good start.
- True. We can observe, analyze, and strike at will. We can learn more about our enemy in one day here than in a week camped farther away. That's why we established this forward base.
Why did you choose this spot?
- The ghosts appear to be activating some nearby stones. We now have two threats to shut down. We need a base of operations if we are going to be victorious here.
- That makes sense. Well, I'm off.
- Understood. I'm going to go take the fight to them.
- Well, I'm not standing around either. I'm leaving.