- About Me: The first time I played Guild Wars 2 was at PAX Prime 2010 and my first impressions of the game were not that good. I played as a necro because at the time, only three professions were announced necro, ele, and warrior. Being a big fan of the rit in the first Guild Wars, I thought that necro would be a close second to how rit played in Guild Wars. Man was I ever wrong. It wasn't until I got to play Guild Wars 2 again at PAX Prime 2011 when I got to play a Guardian for the first time, that really sold me on the game. I pre-bought on the first day we were able to. So that I could play in all three of the betas (which I did), and promptly made all 8 of my characters on launch day.
- I am a Guild Wars fan and have been playing the first Guild Wars for about six years now, I started playing right after factions came out but before the first Dragon Festival. I got the game because my friends played it. I was like "sweet something to do online with my friends" (Star Craft Brood Wars was getting boring) interestingly enough none of them play anymore. . . but I have found some new people that I enjoy playing with (we used to mostly Ha and when they are not online I would pve with other pve scrubs). After getting Gwamm in the first Guild Wars, and after Guild Wars 2 released I decided to indefinitely put my guild wars one account on hold and focus on Guild Wars 2. I am a male, 26 years old and I live in Washington state near Seattle... (I have been to AreanaNet's studio, and I have met most of them at PAX 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.)
- Time Played: As of right now (9/16/13) I have played 1,472 Hours 30 Minutes over the past 13 Months across all of my Characters In Guild Wars 2. I also kept a blog.
- I got Gwamm: http://imgur.com/SSIlQ Thank you to everyone who helped me get there.
- Account Name: Zesbeer.8365 Server: Maguuma