From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- My heart tells me that I was born for this fight, and yet when faced with it, I feel like a small reed whipping against a mountain. How can I fight against it without breaking?
By binding together, we become stronger.
- That is what my shield-sister says as well, but what's truth for her is only theory for me. Still, I suppose I can harbor faith where I lack certainty.
- Good luck to you.
- Zhaitan now.
Might as well offer your neck to
- The very thought fills my heart with thorns. Zhaitan will have no part of...listen to me. By reflex. I found what reflection kept hidden from me. I will stand tall. I was made for this battle.
- There you go, soldier. Keep thinking like that.
You are no mere reed, friend. Trust me.
- Thank you. That you would take the time to cater to my insecurities gives me mixed feelings. Though I believe experience is what I need now, not word.
- That may be. Good luck to you.
- Sounds like you have a few things to sort out.
- During Complete Pact training on Orrian history
- Oh, I know this one. Excuse me, I need to concentrate on this question.
- Do your best.
- The unknown wilts in your shadow.