From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the racing effect. For the NPCs, see Time Trial (NPC).
- Effect type
- Game link
Time Trial is an effect applied to players while participating in a race during Halloween, Wintersday, and Lunar New Year. During Wintersday and Lunar New Year, is used to track eligibility for certain achievements and the Crowd-Favorite Racer and Ace Racer reward buffs. During Halloween, it is applied to players who join the race after the winners have already been announced.“
Finish the race as quickly as possible!
— In-game description
- Lunar New Year (achievement category): Celestial Racer — Complete the race event in Divinity's Reach during Lunar New Year in under 3 minutes, 30 seconds. (5)
- No result for achievement "Celestial Racer (Annual)". It may not have been added to the wiki yet.
- Festival of the Four Winds: Dolyak Flyer — Finish the Flying Dolyak race in the Labyrinthine Cliffs within 2 minutes and 30 seconds. (5 )
- Crown Pavilion: Pavilion Pursuer — Finish the Pavilion Pursuit race in the Crown Pavilion within 2 minutes. (5 )
- Festival of the Four Winds: Slalom Skimmer — Finish the Skimmer Slalom race in the Labyrinthine Cliffs within 2 minutes and 30 seconds. (5 )
- Wintersday Traditions: Snow Drifter (Annual) — Complete the race event in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday in under 3 minutes. Achievement can be completed once per year. (0)