Alain, or as he calls himself, The Al'Seen, is a self-proclaimed prophet in the Gladium Canton. Before his imprisonment, he was a soldier of the Ebon Vanguard who was sent along with his patrol behind the charr lines during the Siege of Ebonhawke. He was later caught by them, but all except for him were dead.
- Stop. Approach no further. You're in the presence of the Al'Seen. Show him your respect.
What's wrong with you?
- The Al'Seen is perfect in every facet. He needs nothing and is nothing, and yet, he is everything!
Enlighten me, deluded one. What's an Al'Seen?
- It was prophecied over three hundred years ago: an Elonian, long from home, living beneath steel, would rise and lead his people back to the Crystal Desert.
So, I'm guessing you think you're this great hero?
- Perhaps there's hope for the heathens who plague this metal monstrosity. When the moment arrives for me to lead my people home, I may allow you to travel with us.
- You're aware the Crystal Desert is barren, right?
- I'm afraid you'll have to go without me. So long.
-  just now. Bye. My going was prophecied
- Then you don't need me. Bye.
- I prefer to show him my backside. So long.