— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 14, 2017
- Fixed a bug in which the player's pet gained slightly less expertise than expected.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait has been renamed and reworked to Taste for Danger.
- It now grants increased Vitality and converts 7% of Vitality into Expertise for both you and your pet.
| January 26, 2016
- Increased the condition duration aspect of this trait from 20% to 33%.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Conditions applied by your pet last 20% longer.
| April 15, 2014
- Added a combat only skill fact.
| December 14, 2012
- Increased the amount of condition damage from 100 to now scale as high as 350 at max level.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Expertise Training has been added to the game.