Tar elementals in the Cursed Coast seem to drop these. Only got one so far so I haven't updated the main page. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) at 10:31, 3 October 2012 (UTC).
Not sure how to edit the page exactly, but I just combined one of every doubloon at the mystic forge, and got a "Talisman of the Stout" upgrade out of it. +7 toughness, +5 precision, req lvl 35. Not a great trade if you ask me, but it should probably be listed somewhere as an option. ~ CynTheRed 05:08, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
No Collection Slot
Why is there no collection slot? - Twinkletoes 22:19, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- No one knows but the Anet devs, and they don't read the wiki, so your question won't be answered here. It might be seen on the official forums, however. —Dr Ishmael 22:35, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- But I mean it does seem like there should be a collection slot for it? Or not? Its not craft-able in any way I would assume? Twinkletoes 13:28, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
Anomoly / Part of new Sigil behaviour?
Can't use two of these in a 1h weapon. Put one in a main and an off hand, checked the duration and it seems to stack within the Attributes panel. Aro 07:04, 17 March 2015 (UTC)
Doubloons now can be drop from Risen in Straits of Devastation
Got 1 doubloon few mins ago from one of risens, close to Plinth Timberland Waypoint. I wonder when they change drop table.
- I second this. I just got one at the cypress farm in Malchor's Leap, though I'm not sure if it dropped from the Veteran Risen Subjugator, Risen Abomination, Risen Bull, or Risen Chicken. --- Karob • 19:28, 5 March 2016 (UTC)
Mystic Forge Recipes
Why is it showing up like that? 0.o - Doodleplex 00:28, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
- Nevermind, figured it out. - Doodleplex 00:53, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
What it the level range of the character who opens chests?
For example, for Silver Doubloons (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Silver_Doubloon#Acquisition), it says the character opening the chest should be in the range of level 21 to 35. --18.104.22.168 21:58, 2 March 2017 (UTC)
- That info hasn't been shared by those that know it. How's about you blow a few tomes and come update us? :D SarielV 22:25, 2 March 2017 (UTC)
- As you obviously know, that information is quite lucrative right now and the people that know it aren't likely to want others getting in on their market. SarielV 22:35, 2 March 2017 (UTC)
53 is the sweet spot for platinum doubloon.