Are insights places of power?
- 1 The interaction says "Commune with this place of power." and "You've gained all you can from this place of power."
- 0 Quartz Crystals cannot be charged at insights, even though the description says "Transform 25 Quartz into a Charged Quartz Crystal at a place of power."
- 0 Oiled weapon components cannot be charged at insights, even though the hint says "Charge an oiled weapon component at a place of power in the Heart of Maguuma."
- Places of power are basically hero challenge that require communing. While Insights use the same system as those challenges, they're not functionally the same. —Ventriloquist 14:59, 23 September 2016 (UTC)
Should the content of this page be moved to Mastery Insight?
Currently, Mastery Insight is a redirect to this article. This is no longer appropriate as of the recent patch, as we now have central Tyrian mastery insights, and the upcoming expansion is likely to have its own set as well. There are three potential solutions: 1) convert this article into a redirect to Mastery Insight and move its content there; 2) convert Mastery Insight into a disambig page; or 3) convert Mastery Insight into a full article and add a see also tag pointing towards this article. I'm not a fan of solution 3, because there's so little information on this page that it doesn't seem worth spreading it over two articles; but as said information is highly specific, I can also see the value in keeping it. --Idris (talk) 15:40, 27 July 2017 (UTC)
- I personally feel like the page has so little region-specific information that there's no real point is having 3 pages about virtually the same thing. I'd just leave everything in the Mastery Insight page, redirect the specific ones here, and perhaps put a short section at the top explaining the region split. After all, not even Mastery point is separate from Mastery, let alone split by region. 18:13, 7 August 2017 (UTC)