None of these are up-to-date
Apparently they were mostly renamed, so this will take a while. - Infinite - talk 16:19, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- This page seems like a duplication of the Gem Store's section on boosts, maybe we could just convert this to a redirect to the Gem Store or the Black Lion Co if the two get combined? PixelMatt 18:20, 2 July 2012 (UTC)
I'm not entirely sure that the Mystic Forge recipe for Mad King Chest (historical) will stay past the Halloween event, though I may have missed ArenaNet stating otherwise. Should this be on this page however? —Vella 21:01, 28 October 2012 (PDT)
More than one at once?
Can you have more than one boost active at once? Maybe this info is worth adding to the page. --Combatter 13:12, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
- I tried XP, Speed and Armor boosters at the same time, and their icons all appear together and they don't displace each other. I assume that this means that they all operate simultaneously (which is clearly right for costly gem-purchasable items), so I put a note to that effect on the page. It was a surprising omission. Morgaine (talk) 00:02, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
The page name should be booster, the name of the type of item that provides the boost effect.--Relyk ~ talk < 00:49, 25 August 2013 (UTC)
- done. —Dr Ishmael 18:09, 28 August 2013 (UTC)
Account Bound vs. Account Bound on Acquire
The only difference that I can see is that they do not stack. Does a booster with one statement or the other randomly appear, or is did a patch change all of them from "Account Bound" to "Account Bound on Acquire. A little research shows that this came up after a patch in March 2015. This thread contains the workaround (from ArenaNet Producer, Lauree Akhtar) that follows: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Bug-Stacking-Items-merged
We’re currently investigating a fix for this issue, but in the meantime players can fix this stacking issue by doing the following:
- 1) Move the “Account Bound on Acquire” items from your bank into your inventory.
- 2) With the items in your inventory, either log out of the game or change maps.
- 3) Once you log back in, or once you complete your map change, you will find that your items are now “Account Bound” and that they now will be stackable.
Thank you for your patience with using this work-around until we are able to properly fix this issue. Separ (talk) 18:39, 24 April 2015 (UTC)
Counts down while spectating sPvP.
just did a test to see and they do count down while spectating a game. Was curious so confirming the behaviour ^.^ Aro 21:48, 6 June 2015 (UTC)
the icon and text of Experience- and Item booster belonging to Heroic Booster are switched...
I am unsure how the formatting of this table works, but I think it needs a duration column to more readily compare chosen effects, IE: Enchanted Reward Boost > Experience Booster(20 mins) versus 50% Experience Bonus(1 hour)
missing Black Lion Booster —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 20:00, 28 August 2017 (UTC).
- Updated, and thanks! Sorry for the delay in getting to this. G R E E N E R 16:49, 15 September 2017 (UTC)
I'm not sure if you would want this as a 'Note' or change the main text, but "Strength Boosters, Armor Boosters, Rejuvenation Boosters, and Speed Boosters no longer work in WvW." per the Feb. 6th patch notes. --Inculpatus cedo (talk) 00:58, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
- Added a preliminary note. But maybe the table should be reformatted to include columns for sPvP and WvW activation status. -Azure Fang (talk) 04:31, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
Surely this shouldn't count as historical/discontinued; they can still be acquired when a character hits level 60. 184.108.40.206 13:23, 10 November 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for noticing! I've moved a few other (incorrectly marked) boosters. —Ventriloquist 16:37, 10 November 2018 (UTC)