From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Escort troops to the Mordrem spitfire (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Mordrem Spitfire (80) [Group Event]
- Isn't this invigorating, Commander?
That's one word for it, Tactician.
- Only word for it! We're stomping some serious—
Yes. Yes, we are.
- I've a good feeling about this. We're going to win this once and for all.
I share your enthusiasm.
- So let's get back to kicking some plant butt!
- Yeah! Lets' do that!
- Keep up the good attitude.
- Serious, indeed. Carry on.
- (During Defeat the Mordrem Spitfire (Third Central Checkpoint))
What's our situation?
- Mordrem Spitfire blocking the road. It's a tough one.
- We've temporarily disabled its ley-energy shielding.
So it's vulnerable?
- Relatively. We need to kill it quickly or else fall back for more explosives.
What's the plan?
- It has preservers. We need to take them out before they heal it.
- Then there's the small matter of the spitfire itself, but yes, that's all.
- Very well, but let me ask something else.
- Sounds easy...let's do this!
- Sounds simple. Let's do it.
- Then let's kill it while it's weak.
- Thanks for the info.
- Tough is my business. Carry on.
- (During Climb up and retrieve the flamethrower supplies and/or Defend Alara the Wolf as she builds turrets)
Those choppers are impressive.
- We like 'em!
Why don't we use them more often?
- There are only a few left. And they drink fuel like a norn drinks ale.
What about a short-range mission against the spitfires?
- Only if we want to lose them.
That's always a risk.
- It's a certainty, Commander. Better to use them as guard sentinels here at camp.
- If you say so. Let's speak of other things.
- I see, thanks for the update.
- I understand. Carry on.
- Very well. Thank you.
- Let's talk about this at another time.
- (During and after Escort troops to the Central Barbed Gate)
Where's the fighting around here?
- All around us, but the main assault is just up this trail.
How will I know when I'm there?
- Just look for a lot of people fighting Mordrem!
You're keeping the lights on back here?
- We're protecting the rear and telling officers like you where to go!
- Appreciated! Let me ask something else!
- Ha! See you around, then!
- Good to know. Thanks!
- Up the main trail. Thanks!
- Yeah. Invigorating. I need to move, on soldier!
- Draw your weapons! The camp is under attack!
- Defeating or disengaging from opponent