Tactician Leepa

From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Tactician Leepa is an asura member of the Vigil running supplies along the northern road, and is also the creator of PAC-7000.

Location[edit]

Ruins of Orr

Event involvement[edit]

Event shield (tango icon).png
Escort the PAC-7000 golem along its northern supply route (71)

Dialogue[edit]

During Escort the PAC-7000 golem along its northern supply route
Help protect my PAC-7000 as it conveys supplies to our troops.
Talk more option tango.png
Seems backward to be escorting a golem.
This golem is special. I've endowed it with artificial foresight to anticipate dangers.
Talk more option tango.png
You created a golem that sees the future for transporting supplies?
I try no to dwell on the gross misapplication of my genius.
Talk more option tango.png
So where is it that you're heading to?
We're escorting my golem across the north peninsula, to supply Pact outposts like Razorslide Bivouac and the field hospital.
Talk more option tango.png
Shouldn't your golem be escorting you, not the other way around? (same as "Seems backward to be ..." above)
Talk more option tango.png
Shouldn't your route be fairly safe, with the local Pact presence? (same as "Shouldn't your route be fairly safe..." above)
There's an alarming amount of Risen shambling around the mainland, trying to sabotage our operation.
Talk more option tango.png
Shouldn't your golem be escorting you, not the other way around? (same as "Seems backward to be ..." above)
Talk more option tango.png
Where are you trying to get to? (same as "So where is it that you're heading..." above)
Talk end option tango.png
I'd better keep alert, then.
Talk end option tango.png
Sounds straightforward.
Talk end option tango.png
Sorry I brought it up, then.
Talk more option tango.png
What kind of dangers could they be, with the local military presence? (same as "Shouldn't your route be fairly safe..." above)
Talk end option tango.png
I could see that coming in handy.
Talk more option tango.png
Where are you headed? (same as "So where is it that you're heading..." above)
Talk more option tango.png
With all the Pact nearby, what do you need protection from? (same as "Shouldn't your route be fairly safe..." above)
Talk end option tango.png
Might be worth my while.