From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
I don't want to hurt you, but you need to leave. I can't control what happens if you don't.
- Primary article: Ai, Keeper of the Peak
- Channels the Elements
- Wracked with Grief
- Resilient Form - With its defiance recently broken, the enemy has gained protection against defiance damage.
- Tidal Barrier - ...
- Aqua Jet - ...
- Call of Storms - Summons lightning to smite enemies.
- Call Meteor - Summons a meteor to strike the target location. Deals heavy damage that decreases with distance from the impact point.
- Elemental Surge - Charges the target location, damaging enemies along the path.
- Elemental Sweep
- Elemental Whirl - Weaves dangerous elemental energies to heavily damage nearby foes.
- Elemental Manipulation - Weaves dangerous elemental energies to heavily damage nearby foes.
- Firestorm - Unleashes a powerful blast of flame, incinerating anything in the line of sight.
- Flame Surge - A blast of flame scorches the area, damaging surrounding enemies.
- Fulgor Sphere - An orb of electrical energy damages anything in its path.
- Lightning Strikes - No skill description found.
- Roiling Flames - A bolt of flame born from rage damages anything in its path.
- Torrential Bolt - A bolt of aquatic energy damages anything in its path.
- Volatile Fire - Volatile elements envelope the area, damaging anyone caught inside.
- Volatile Water - Volatile elements envelope the area, damaging anyone caught inside.
- Volatile Wind
- Voltaic Expulsion
- Wind Burst
- Sunqua Peak Fractal: Energy Dispersal — On the Master tier, disperse all thunderclouds during the final boss fight within 10 seconds, and then complete the encounter. (5 )
- Sunqua Peak Fractal: Raging Fire — On the Master tier, defeat the final boss without being hit by Firestorm. Death removes eligibility. (5 )
- Sunqua Peak Fractal: Share the Burden — On the Master tier, defeat the final boss without anyone receiving more than 9 stacks of Tidal Bargain. Death removes eligibility. (5 )