From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Before Disguise yourself as a Separatist and attack the Flame Legion hideout
- You know what we have here? A powder keg. A big barrel of gunpowder, looking for a spark. In this small space, we have both Flame Legion and Human Separatists. Both our enemies.
- They hate each other too. So, I'm thinking, why waste resources dealing with them one at a time? Why not encourage them to deal with each other?
And put the spark in the powder keg.
- Exactly! I can transform you to look like a Human Separatist, and you can go in and wreak havoc in the Flame Legion camp. Then, we repeat the process in the Separatist camp.
- Great. As you head toward the camp, you'll be transformed into a Human Separatist. But be careful; if they suspect anything, they'll be all over you like Separatists on a fake Separatist.
- Thanks for the warning.
- I don't have time for that
- Sounds like a plan.
- I don't have time for that.
- After Disguise yourself as a Separatist and attack the Flame Legion hideout and before Disguise yourself as a Flame Legion soldier and attack the Separatist camp
- If you're ready, let's go fool some Separatists, hm? I can hit you with the disguise whenever you're ready. Say the word.
- I'm ready. Disguise me.
- I'm not ready to do this.
- Shh! Do you want to blow my cover? I'm keeping an eye on the Flame Legion. Just walk away—casually.