Ride the Ley Line
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Focus unbound magic to create a ley line and propel yourself forward. Warning: Crossing streams with other ley lines is deadly!
- Evade: 4 seconds
— In-game description [?]
- Ride the Ley Line is required to unlock this skill.
- The activation key can be held down to continue channeling for up to 4 seconds - even after landing.
- Grants 5 seconds of Stability on activation (not shown in the tooltip).
- Out of the Shadows: Don't Cross the Streams — Use ley-line magic in the middle of a ley line. (1 )
- Using this skill while gliding into a Ley Line will award this hidden achievement. Note that doing so will also deal damage to the player.
- Originally using this skill while gliding into a Ley Line would instantly kill the player.
- Don't Cross the Streams is likely a reference to the film Ghostbusters.
- Don't Cross the Streams was the result of a fix to a bug where "Using the gliding skill "Ride the Leyline" while inside a leyline would shoot you into the top of the map at the max velocity possible in the game."