From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- I was born to be a miner, not a farmer. That, like everything else, was taken from me by the centaurs.
- A year ago, I got trapped in the mine during a centaur raid. One of our platforms got hit by a catapult, and crashed down on top of me. I was lucky to survive, but my back was shredded.
Why do you stay here?
- My wife, Injii, grew up in these hills. No matter how hopeless the fight against the centaurs gets, I don't think she'll ever leave. As long as she's here, I will be too.
Tell me about Injii.
- My wife? She's a stern woman, but kind. She stood by me despite my injuries, and to this day, I don't think her love has ever faltered. I don't know where I'd be now without her.
- Good to hear you have somebody.